Our contact details
Name: J E Dale (Farmers) Ltd T/A Dale Drills
Company Number: 04591463
Address: Pepperdale Farm, Howsham, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, LN7 6LF
Phone Number: 01652 653326
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Your Name
- Company Name
- Postal addresses
- Contact telephone numbers including mobile phone numbers.
- Email addresses
- Financial information which includes bank account and payment details
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- A request for information about our products or services
- To provide you with our products or services
- To ensure we can meet our contractual obligations
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide you with information about our products and services (if you have requested this information), to send or deliver our products and services when you request them.
We also use data of our employees to ensure we are compliant with regulations and to meet the terms of the contract of employment.
We will not share your data with any other party without your consent.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us via phone, post, or email
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored at Pepperdale Farm and on secure, password protected servers.
We keep the personal data listed above for 36 months unless you are a continual customer. We will then dispose your information by deleting all electronic information and destroying all hard copies of information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Pepperdale Farm, Howsham, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, LN7 6LF. 01652 653326, firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us by posting information to Pepperdale Farm, Howsham, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire. LN7 6LF, or by calling 01652 653326, or by emailing email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk